Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dr. Eric Evans Testimonial

I am writing you to introduce myself.
 
I am Dr. Eric Evans.  I am a Chiropractor who has been serving since 1991.  I just was introduced to the Trivita line of nutritional supplements a few months ago and I must say that I am impressed with the products and also the business side.
 
I personally have been using the Adaptogens as well as the B12 sub lingual.  I have noticed a tremendous increase in energy and stamina since then.  I often work 12 hour days straight through with only enough time to slam down a quick lunch.  Before Trivita I noticed I would start dragging around 10 am and then again around 3:30 pm.  Since then I have noticed an even energy pattern throughout the day which makes for a much happier doctor for my staff and my patients.
 
I am also an avid off road motorcyclists and a bicycler, of which Trivita has helped my stamina tremendously and I am able to keep up with my competition much easier.
 
I am here to answer any questions I can about products and other services of Trivita.
 
If you are interesting in earning some potential extra income there are many ways we can show you how in the Trivita business model.
 
check out the webinars at Tomorrows Home Business Conference Room  at 6:00 PM PST. 
--
Dr. Raymond Jewell
610-637-4884
Skype: rbjewell

No comments: