Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Personal Experience With Worthless Leads!

 
My Personal Experience With Worthless Leads!

 

 

 

After joining a direct marketing company and being very excited about marketing their product they recommended a company for me to use in getting qualified leads. These leads were sold to the members of the direct marketing company as a service, but really were not a service at all.

 

After purchasing "qualified leads", for $59.00 per month I was amazed at what I actually got. I was allowed to send emails to the leads, which were controlled as to the amount I could e-mail, per month. After emailing these "qualified leads" I was amazed at what I received.

 

After doing this for three months I got no sign ups in my down line, I got hundreds of auto responders sending the e-mail back to me, and an amazing amount of junk mail. I was flabbergasted as to how these companies can take people's money, promise results, and feel like they're doing the public service. I have to believe that they know that these leads are not "qualified leads".

 

This happened several years ago and since then I have discovered Leads-O-Matic and the Veretekk system. These systems together give me an amazing amount of "qualified leads" along with other marketing tools that I could never get anywhere else.

 

Leads-O-Matic by itself allows you to blast your ads, using quality keywords, to 2 billion web sites with the click of a mouse. You also have the ability to submit your ad, with quality keywords, to over 40 search engines on the Internet. The results that you get from Leads-O-Matic far outweigh the purchase of leads.

 

This new technology is becoming a threat to the companies that sell leads to unsuspecting people on the Internet. The consumer is waking up to the fact purchase and leads are just a hole that you dump money down. Also the consumer now understands that these companies, which sell leads, are just looking for mechanisms to extract cash from the consumer.

 

Now you have the ability to generate your own "quality leads" and other marketing tools to help your business grow for $1.38 per day. Please go to Leads-O-Matic and check it out also you can sign up for a free Veretekk system and see for yourself.

 

Dr. Raymond Jewell,

Host, FinancialFreedomRadio.info

Master Distributor

Leads-O-Matic



--
Raymond Jewell PhD
610-637-4884

No comments: