Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lead Generation; Let Others Pay For Your Leads All The Time

Lead Generation; Let Others Pay For Your Leads.

 

The common way to promote your business is to buy email list and send information to the people on the list, and hope that someone will answer and want what you are promoting. So many times these list are sold to many people like you, therefore the people who are on the list receive many emails all promoting different business. These people are numb to getting email from many different people.

 

Now you can let others pay for your leads! When someone emails you about an offer how would you like to send them back an email promoting your business? Through the Veretekk System you can market to people who market to you. But they started it!

 

Follow this strategy, when someone sends you an email, to your email box, your autoresponder triggers a marketing letter that is sent back to the sender. Most of the time the sender is reading their return mail because they think that people are responding to their initial email. Plus they are very tuned into how others are marketing their products. They read your email and see how you are able to send them information about your marketing system. As they read your, professionally written marketing letter, they will come to your site that you are promoting and sign up for your offering. When they sign up for your offering they have opt'ed into your email list and now will get what you are promoting.

 

As the people want to know more about what you are offering they sign up for your information and now you have capitalized on the people purchasing leads. I personally get several leads per day and have over 20,000 leads in my opt in email list that I market to routinely. Through this system I am able to send to people in my email list, spam free email, and market to them. I spent nothing to get the leads and others have spent money to find out about my offering.

 

What are they signing up for?

 

Through my Veretekk System I have over forty stand alone portals that offer marketing tools that can assist others in marketing their business. These portals are all linked together to cause a daisy chain and when the spiders from the search engines pick them up, the portals pages rise high in the search engine ranking. Each and every portal page is configured to my main business then the spiders rank my main business higher because of the many links pointing to it.

 

Through Veretekk I can reverse market to people who market to me. Every time someone emails me they will get a series of autoresponder letters that are telling them that they don't have to purchase leads and can capitalize on others who are spending their money for email list. I have a multitude of email address, that are all in the lists that are sold by the lead generation companies and as I keep adding more email address to my system the lead generating companies keep picking them up and selling them to others who keep emailing me.

 

I love people who email me. The more the merrier! As people send me emails and get my letters they continue to want to know more about what I am offering. But more than anything else they want to know how I am able to market to them through reverse marketing. You see, reverse marketing is easy in theory but to put together a system to do it is complicated. Veretekk has already done the work and all I do is pay $42 per month for the service. Why re-invent the wheel? It's already done.

 

The Veretekk System has been in research for over ten years and is the brain child of Tom Prendergast and Mike Darling. These two gentlemen have taken the time to build a system that is one of the most powerful marketing tools on the internet. You can read about "Leading Edge Marketing" and learn about how part of the system works.  Also read "The Naked Truth About MLM Leads".

 

Many people who are looking to get quality leads spend tons of money only to get leads that are sold over and over again and usually the money that is spend is for useless leads. With my system I don't care. I am not spending a dime for leads but am capitalizing on the lead generating business. Although I believe that what these companies are doing is wrong I am getting quality leads through the efforts of these companies.

 

The offer!

 

If you have read this far then you should be pretty mad by now. You should want to reverse the trend of spending money for leads in your life. I am offering you a chance to do just that by signing up for a free Veretekk Silver System and trying it for yourself. When you sign up for the system through my channel I will personally train you. In Veretekk we have free on-line training for everyone no matter where you live in the world. I will personally train you into how to use the system, but if you sign up outside of my channel I will not train you.

 

I personally use a Veretekk Gold System which is the upgrade from the Silver System, but Veretekk will not let you upgrade to Gold for at least seven days. Now here is another treat for you. You can listen to a recording between me and a real SEO expert about how to generate leads through a add on system Leads-O-Matic. If you don't want to use Veretekk you can sign up for Leads-O-Matic and get lead through a very unique system that creates spider food for your domain name. I personally recommend using the Veretekk System first then signing up for Leads-O-Matic.

 

Thanks for reading,

 

Dr. Raymond Jewell

Host, FinancialFreedomRadio.info

Master Distributor

Leads-O-Matic

Site Build It-WebTools

BestDomainsToday.com

No comments: