Monday, March 17, 2008

XOOMA LEADS

XOOMA LEADS
 

If you're like most people, you would love to lose some weight or excess body fat, but for whatever reason it hasn't been that easy.  Most people have tried one fad diet after another only to find that even if they lose some weight, their results don't last very long.  The fact is that obesity is becoming a worldwide epidemic.

What if there really was a solution?  A simple place to start that would work for just about anyone.  A solution that has been on our planet since the beginning of time.  You would drink more water, right?  Hey, Xooma, or X20 is the best solution for drinking more water.  You simply drop the small sachet into a bottle of distilled water, and you have just created the perfect drink.  It tastes great, it raises the PH of your body naturally and it energizes and refreshes you.

I can say this because I still drink XOOMA.  It provides necessary trace elements that our body needs for a healthy core.  X20 is designed for anyone, at any time and works for any person, even if you have challenges. 

Let me ask you an important question.  How do you promote your XOOMA business?  Perhaps you use Dan Putnam's X20 Builder Site.  You buy leads from him, and load those leads into the system.  Actually, it is SUPPOSED to work automatically, but the realities are, the leads are less than effective and you probably wind up spending more money than you make, right?

So, you have an excellent product, backed by excellent customer support and yet, somehow, your earnings are just not there.  How do I know this?  I was in XOOMA.  I DID the work.  I made the calls.  I HELD the conferences five days per week.

Results?  The amount of money that I made was barely enough to pay for the product I was buying.

_________________________

I am not complaining about XOOMA.  I simply did not get paid enough for the work I did.  So, I pursued my true calling of search engine optimization.  I now work in a very lucrative business.  I also have another business as well.  I am going to ask you a question.

How would you like to work a business, a top level business and NEVER have to buy leads again?  You NEVER have to make phone calls.  You NEVER have to pick that phone up to listen to some super-networker tell you that in just 30-60-90 days, you are not going to believe how much money you are making.

_________________________

Curious?  I figured that you would be.  This revolutionary way of building a business is called, ItsGoodBusiness.net

To get all the details, simply fill out our contact form, come to our live state of the art web conferencing sessions held on Saturday, and learn more.  You will NOT be sold anything here, you will only receive information.


________________________

Bottom line here is that if you are tired of buying XOOMA LEADS, you never have to spend money again.  You simply buy paying customers.  It really is that simple and that is exactly why its called ItsGoodBusiness.net

________________________

Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-Phase IV Marketing Group
From Domain Purchasing Through Website Construction and Effective Promoting on Google
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
fax 806-874-0036
Office Hours:  M-F 9-6 CST

No comments: