Sunday, June 8, 2008

SEO Services Online by Butch Hamilton SEO Master

SEO Services Online by Butch Hamilton SEO Master

Guaranteed Search Engine Optimization & SEO Services Phase IV Marketing Group uses tried and tested methods for attaining high rankings for your website ... guaranteed. It is with pride that our motto is:

"Results, not excuses."

This motto reflects the attitude I take towards the optimization of each and every website I work on. From helping you choose the best keyword targets to seeing your website among the top positions on the major search engines, I'll work with you to maximize your return on investment from our search engine optimization services.

If you don't see results, I don't see money.

How confident am I that I can attain top rankings for your website through ethical search engine optimization? Confident enough to offer a 100% money back guarantee on my services.

I am a business person too, and like you I understand that every investment must produce results for your company. Whether that money is being spent on additional sales staff, new equipment, or on attaining high search engine positioning by hiring a professional SEO firm; that investment must generate revenue higher than its cost in order to be considered worthwhile.

This is why I stake, not just my reputation, but also my own income on the results I get for you. If you don't profit, I don't profit ... it's that simple. Feel free to view my 100% search engine optimization guarantee for more details.

Why does your website need professional search engine optimization services?

85% of all website traffic originates from the search engines, with the majority coming from a select few. If your company has an online presence but doesn't have top 10 on the major search engines for your targeted phrases then you're losing money to your competition every single day.

At the Phase IV Marketing Group, we make sure that your website attains a high ranking for the keyword phrases that will produce the greatest profit for you. I do this through in-depth keyword analysis combined with the highest level of commitment to placing your website above your competitors on the major search engines with our SEO services.

Why should you choose Phase IV Marketing Group Search Engine Positioning?

There are many SEO firms out there of varying degrees of talent, ethics, and commitment to service and results. While I try to never speak ill of our competition, here is what I offer:

Guaranteed results or your money back!

  • Help in choosing the keyword phrases that will produce the greatest ROI for your business.
  • A commitment to attaining top search engine positioning and to avoid tactics that can get your website banned.
  • A code of ethics that puts my clients first.
  • A hands-on approach to search engine optimization services. From the research and selection of
  • keywords and the optimization of your website to the submission of your websites, I at the Phase IV
  • Marketing Group know that automated SEO systems cannot take into account the vast variations from one website to another nor can automated submission systems accurately submit your website to the various directories in the correct categories, with titles and descriptions that will maximize their search engine effectiveness. How to get started with the Phase IV Marketing Group Search Engine Positioning:
  • For your convenience I have outlined a series of SEO packages on our search engine optimization services page. These range from advanced reviews and basic search engine optimization services, to advanced packages and consulting for those with larger, higher competition sites and do-it-yourselfers with multiple websites.

    Of course I realize that no two websites or situations are the same and I am happy to speak with you about your individual needs and how to attain a high ranking for your website.

    Contact me in regards to search engine optimization and discover how my SEO services can help you make the most out of your online presence.

    SEO Services Online

     
  • No comments: