Monday, June 9, 2008

Testimonial For Butch Hamilton-SEO Master

Testimonial For Butch Hamilton

I have spent over six figures with SEO [Search Engine Optimization] and Computer people with little to no results. Here is the story! I run a very successful economic consulting business and wanted to utilize the technology tools to our advantage. In the late 1990's and early 2000's the internet was just taking off therefore we wanted to take advantage of the technology and gain a strong presence on the internet. We were looking to expand through out the world and needed to get the expertise to do it.

I interviewed many a computer person who would tell me that they could get us in the top rankings on the search engines. They would also promise that they would get our websites to the top rankings through optimizing the pages so the search engines would pick them up and they would be in the top searched pages. I was also told that these SEO people would make sure that we had our own servers and ran everything from our office which would give us better control over our information.

So here we go! We had to prepare a computer room that would house the servers. I hired one of the service companies I interviewed [What did I know about how to hire a SEO expert, and believe me everyone said they were an expert.]. They started to work and put together the planed systems. They bought computers and servers along with building template designed websites. I was excited that all of a sudden we could rule the world with our economic information and models.

Year one went by and I had spent upwards of $45,000. I had servers in the basement of my office building and a website [That is no longer running which is another story.] that was supposed to be optimized. No Business from the internet! When I would ask what was going on I was told it takes time.

The next year we had some very complicated systems tracking data and files with our websites all linked to the file servers and they would extract data from the internet as people signed up and put it in files that would let us know when we had inquires about our services. Another $30,000 spent for the computer people. Year two no business from the internet!

Finally my daughter who finished up her degree in IT came and saw what I had gotten myself into and said she could fix it. I hired her at $60,000 per year and she then fired all the people so we had servers, websites, but still no business from the internet. When the computer people left they took all codes and information and held our data hostage for more money. As far as I am concerned these people are nothing short of scam artist. Not one said that they could not do the work and all promised to deliver nirvana.

I decided that I had to figure out this mysterious industry and see if it was as really as complicated as everyone made it seem or did I just get taken advantage of? I surfed the internet and found the Veretekk Marketing System. I read about what it could do, which was everything that the SEO people said they could do. So I signed up! This time I spent $42 per month. Then I met Mr. Butch Hamilton through Veretekk who said he was an SEO Expert. Ops here we go again! He started to tell me what went wrong and that the people I had hired really didn't know SEO. He said he could get me top ranking in Google but that didn't guarantee sales. Fair enough!

[Making a long story shorter.]

Butch started to work with me and when I watched I was amazed. He put together a system of inexpensive tools that were going to be used to market me and my information to the internet. My name on Google started to gain recognition. He created a system of blogs and key word enriched content that began to rise on the internet, and along with his mastery of the Veretekk System I now get clients from the internet. If you Google "Financial Freedom Insights" or "Financial Freedom Secrets" I am on the first page of Google. He set me up with a podcast system that gives me notoriety weekly with a listener base that is growing world wide. For a fraction of the cost I was able to do what I expected the others to do for me.

I am writing this testimonial in hopes that others don't get caught in the trap of empty promises. I also want to give credit to the man who gave me hope. Butch delivers! He is a salt of the earth Texan who has a kindness about him that is a gentle bear. But he detests people taking advantage of others. If you are looking for effective SEO work that will deliver results you need Butch otherwise you will spend a fortune and get no results. I know! Thanks Butch for your guidance and now friendship.

Sincerely

Dr. Raymond Jewell, Economic Advisor.

Financial Freedom Radio

 

No comments: